Monday Morning Noyze covers some of the most important news headlines from the past week. It’s hard to stay up to date on all the news that happens, but we are here to help a little. In case you missed it, here are the top stories that made headlines this weekend
- Neil Gorsuch will be sworn in as the 113th justice of the Supreme Court at 9 a.m. Monday.
- Sergio Garcia won his first Major Golf Tournament on Sunday when he won the Masters in August Georgia.
- The New York State Budget will provide FREE tuition to students attending State Schools starting this year. If your family makes under $100,000 in 2017, $110,000 in 2018 and $125,00 tuition will be FREE. You will still have to cover the cost of room and board.
- UBER and LYFT will also be coming to Upstate NY as part of the this year’s budget.
- You will soon be able to search through over 1 million stories in Snapchat. The update will be rolling out soon and allow users to search for keywords and show stories from millions of users every day.
Check back next week and follow us on snapchat noyzedotorg to stay up to date with the latest news headlines.