Although this has been a mild winter, it’s officially time to start swapping out your chunky sweaters for lighter clothing now that it’s warming up! I’m here to tell you the top 5 trends you must try for this spring.
- Bold Bright Stripes: Stripes never go out of style and that holds true this spring! The runway was covered with stripes especially in bright colors.
- Cold Shoulders: This spring, designers took the off-the-shoulder neck line a step further by creating cutouts that highlight just the shoulder.
- White Collard Shirt: These white-button downs are cute either buttoned up, ruffled, or even tied around your waist.
- Pleats: Pleats are great to add a little movement and structure because of the bend of the fabric.
- The Shinier The Better: Designers didn’t shy away this spring from high shine details and adding a little shimmer to our every day wardrobe.
- Bomber Jackets: Yes the jackets that were popular in the 1950’s are making a comeback! These jackets are the perfect transition piece for those chillier spring days.
- Overalls: It’s a bold move for some, but they were all over the runway this season. Keep it simple with a white tee underneath!
- Fifties Shirts: Once again the 50’s styles are still trendy. Textured shirts add a unique look to a simple outfit.
- Shorter Shorts: This may not be for everyone, but midi shorts are on trend.
- White Trousers: These pants make you look like you just stepped off of a boat in Greece! You can pair it with a polo, t-shirt, anything you want!
There are so many different new looks to try this spring and you can’t go wrong with any of these great new and old trends! Let us know what your favorite trend is and what you’ll be rocking this spring!