Winter break is quickly approaching and there are so many fun winter activities to do! If you don’t mind being outside in the cold, the activities are endless. Don’t like the cold? We’ve got you covered. There are plenty of indoor activities you and your friends can participate in.
Top 5 activities to do over break:
- Skiing-If you want to get active and have fun at the same time, try skiing or snowboarding. Greek Peak is only a 15 minute car ride and on Tuesdays, lift tickets are buy one get one free! Check out their website for more information at http://greekpeak.net
- Ice Skating-This is the perfect activity to get active, without being outside. You may want to wear a hat and gloves, but ice skating doesn’t require as much equipment as skiing or snowboarding. Grab a bunch of friends kill a few hours out on the ice! The closest rink is located at 4292 Fairgrounds Dr Cortland, New York 13045. Call (607) 753-8100 for more information.
- Bowling-Spend the afternoon with a group of friends and this activity is great for those who don’t love the cold. There are multiple bowling alleys in Cortland, so check out this website to find the closest one to you! http://www.yellowpages.com/cortland-ny/bowling-alley
- Watch movies-If you truly want to veg out this break, then movie marathons is the activity for you. Grab a blanket and cup of hot cocoa and relax.
- The Mall-Destiny USA Mall in Syracuse is a quick ride on the highway, and will provide a full day of entertainment. The mall has a movie theater, and over 200 stores. For more information check out their website https://www.destinyusa.com/
Enjoy your break, and take time to relax before you head back to school. Let us know what you plan on doing over this winter break!